Believing the Promises of God - in His Word

Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed… Without weakening in his faith… Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, being fully persuaded that God had power to do what He had promised. ~ Romans 4 [selected 18-21]



Wednesday, May 16, 2007

EQUIPPING PEOPLE for GOD’S GLORY!



My Ministry = EQUIPPING PEOPLE for GOD’S GLORY!


Colossians 3:16 KJV

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.


Romans 15:2

Let each of us please his neighbor for his good, to help him be stronger in faith.

Proverbs 19:17

Being kind o the poor is like lending to the Lord. The Lord will reward you for what you have done.


2 Corinthians 9:7

Each one should give, then, what he has decided in his heart to give… God loves the person who gives happily.


Proverbs 13:12-13

12 Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life.
13 He ho scorns instruction will pay for it,
But he who respects a command is rewarded.

Each day while I am here the Lord continues to show me the things He wants for my life. He continues to show me His promise (that it will be fulfilled in His timing) and he gives me direction in giving cheerfully. He also has shown me the path for ministry and even had me answer a question that I did not know I would answer.

No comments: