Believing the Promises of God - in His Word

Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed… Without weakening in his faith… Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, being fully persuaded that God had power to do what He had promised. ~ Romans 4 [selected 18-21]



Monday, August 6, 2007

Who Is He?

Some scripture just speaks for itself - as God speaks to the hearts of those who hear it. Let the Word of God fall on you afresh today.

  • Psalm 5:1-3

For the director of music. For flutes. A psalm of David.

1 Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my sighing.
2 Listen to my cry for help, my King and my God, for to You I pray.
3 In the morning, O LORD, You hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before You and wait in expectation.

  • Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Call unto Me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

  • Romans 11:33-36
Doxology

33 Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable His judgments, and His paths beyond tracing out! 34 "Who has known the mind of the Lord? Or who has been His counselor?" 35 "Who has ever given to God, that God should repay him?" 36 For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever! Amen.

Choosing JOY,

Stephanie

No comments: