Believing the Promises of God - in His Word

Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed… Without weakening in his faith… Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, being fully persuaded that God had power to do what He had promised. ~ Romans 4 [selected 18-21]



Friday, February 29, 2008

LEAP DAY


Give God your LEAP (extra) DAY!
Leap into PRAYER today as you take a leap of FAITH. TRUST God for something huge and wait in expectation (Psalm 5:3) for Him to deliver it - then leap with JOY! Last but not least - leap into PRAISE for our God - burst into song and let your heart LEAP!

Psalm 28:7

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song.

Psalm 40:1-4a

For the director of music. Of David. A psalm.

1 I waited patiently for the LORD;
He turned to me and heard my cry.
2 He lifted me out of the slimy pit,
out of the mud and mire;
He set my feet on a rock
and gave me a firm place to stand.
3 He put a new song in my mouth,
a hymn of praise to our God.
Many will see and fear
and put their trust in the LORD.
4 Blessed is the man
who makes the LORD his trust.

Choosing JOY,

Stephanie

No comments: