Believing the Promises of God - in His Word

Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed… Without weakening in his faith… Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, being fully persuaded that God had power to do what He had promised. ~ Romans 4 [selected 18-21]



Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Cure for Loneliness

JESUS HIMSELF.......
Through PRAISE, PRAYER, GOD'S WORD and FELLOWSHIP!

Psalm 42:5-6

Why are you downcast, O my soul?
Why so disturbed within me?
Put your Hope in God,
for I will yet praise Him,
my Savior and my God.

Psalm 25:1-2

To You, O LORD, I lift up my soul;
in You I trust, O my God.

Psalm 86:3-5

Have mercy on me, O Lord,
for I call to You all day long.
Bring joy to Your servant,
for to You, O Lord,
I lift up my soul.
You are forgiving and good, O Lord,
abounding in love to all who call to You.

Psalm 119:1-2

1 Blessed are they whose ways are blameless [upright],
who walk according to the law [Word] of the LORD.
2 Blessed are they who keep His statutes
and seek Him with all their heart.

Hebrews 10:25

Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.

May you live to be a blessing to others this day!

Choosing JOY,

Stephanie

No comments: