Believing the Promises of God - in His Word

Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed… Without weakening in his faith… Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, being fully persuaded that God had power to do what He had promised. ~ Romans 4 [selected 18-21]



Monday, November 24, 2008

LAID BARE


Psalm 119 [selected KJV]
10 With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.
11 Thy Word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against Thee.

16 I will delight myself in Thy statutes: I will not forget Thy word.

Hebrews 4:12-13
12 For the Word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. 13 Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.

"When we give the Word of God space to live in our heart, the Spirit of God will use it to take root, penetrating the earthiest recesses of our lives." ~ Ken Gire

GOD'S WORD is the basis of ALL TRUTH! Bank on it!

Choosing JOY,

Stephanie
[Led Home by the Shepherd]

No comments: