Believing the Promises of God - in His Word

Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed… Without weakening in his faith… Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, being fully persuaded that God had power to do what He had promised. ~ Romans 4 [selected 18-21]



Monday, November 9, 2009

THE COLORS of MEXICO

What I found along the way from my home [where I stayed] to the church where we shared:
EVERYTHING BY PRAYER
***********************************
**************************
****************************

***************************
***************************


John 14 [selected passage]
Jesus the Way to the Father

5 Thomas said to him, "Lord, we don't know where You are going, so how can we know the way?"
6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. 7 If you really knew Me, you would know My Father as well. From now on, you do know Him and have seen Him."
8 Philip said, "Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us."
9 Jesus answered: "Don't you know Me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'? 10 Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in Me? The words I say to you are not just My own. Rather, it is the Father, living in Me, who is doing His work. 11 Believe Me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves. 12 I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in Me will do what I have been doing. [emphasis added]
*********************************************
Jesus waits at every turn for the 'lost' to be found! Are we showing them the Way, the Truth and the Life? They are ripe and ready to receive!
Leaping for JOY,
Stephanie
[JESUS = The One I Wait For]

8 comments:

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

How God has obviously blessed your heart by the time spent in Mexico. Untold amounts of seeds of a soon and coming harvest will reap with all the grace of heaven because of your obedience. May God bless your life with a renewed sense of his presence and promise in your life.

Thank you for being his hands and feet in Mexico.

peace~elaine

Yolanda said...

I am positive you are forever changed. ;-) Living for Jesus does that to His creation, doesn't it Girlfriend? Glorious pictures that you have shared here with us, to encourage us, to share Him with the world, our world.

Love ya,
Yolanda

Beth Herring said...

I pray that your trip was so amazing!

Oh, Lord help me to always be mindful of doing YOUR work!

B His Girl said...

Oh, the colors....Stephanie I know you were a blessing there. Keep leaping for joy! B

Wylie @ Shout A Joyful Noise! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LisaShaw said...

Oh Stephanie,

I'm going to have to spend some time with you this evening on your blog Sister. What a blessing your photos and sharing is.

I received your message and absolutely you can call me any time for phone chat.

Love and blessings and to GOD be all the glory for all He has used you to do and continues too..

It was an honor to pray for you and continues to be.

prashant said...

May God bless your life with a renewed sense of his presence and promise in your life.

How to make a website

NancySarah said...

Hello

Just came to your site and tomorrow I will have more time to read some blogs you wrote.

Stay in touch my site is
http://psalms37-sarah.blogspot.com