Believing the Promises of God - in His Word

Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed… Without weakening in his faith… Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, being fully persuaded that God had power to do what He had promised. ~ Romans 4 [selected 18-21]



Sunday, December 13, 2009

YUNI IS A .........

I was laughing up a storm tonight as the clock struck midnight and I am so tired after an absolutely wonderful day here at Shepherd's Walk where we invited strangers to a banquet meal to just cultivate relationships where there were none! Oh - the wonder of what God has done tonight....... check The Prayer Walk blog in the next day or so for an update and pictures - it will just take me a few days to recover!

BUT on to the information of the hour!!!
Elaine has not been sleeping well since she is waiting with baited breath to find out what YUNI does for a living. You all had good guesses and many of your thought she was a hairdresser because of her own beautiful hair.

Elaine the answer is for you most of all...... Here it is .........are you ready?


She is a ............>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>




>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>



>>>>



LAWYER!!!

Now let me her some comments on that one!!!
I almost fell off my chair when she told me that!
But she is a most blessed sister in Christ of pure Mexican decent!

I hope you had fun with this guessing game - I know I did!
Thanks for participating!

Choosing JOY, Stephanie

4 comments:

Alleluiabelle said...

Dear Friend,

I am so happy to hear that the banquet was a blessed time. I'm eagerly waiting to check out your other site and hear all about it.

Love you bunches,
Alleluiabelle

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Of course she is... and my guess is that she has a beautiful poinsettia on her bench!

peace~elaine

TRUTH SHARER said...

Elaine:

I think she works for a big corporation and it has something to do with plants [I think]!!! Her business card is in Spanish so your guess is as good as mine!

Perhpas she decorates her side of a courtroom in poinsettias!

You make me laugh! I hope you now can get some sleep!

---------------------------
Alleluiabelle:

Get ready - there's a special story at the end of the SW blog post about our dinner - God's surprise - just about to post it!

Apron Senorita said...

I sincerely enjoyed visiting your blog. I hope you have a blessed Christmas!

Yoli
http://apronsenorita.blogspot.com/