She replied with a sweet e-mail back - with words of encouragement for trusting God with Healing as we both do - but she made this statement in her letter about her own life:
"I have been living with my knee pain for so long
9 Let those who are wise understand these things. Let those with discernment listen carefully. The paths of the Lord are true and right, and righteous people live by walking in them. But in those paths sinners stumble and fall.
In the flesh we ...
- take the lead often crushing others beneath us
- take steps without thinking
- stumble into the snare of the enemy
- walk where we please, when we please
- run ahead of others and ahead of God
- step out into unsafe territory without looking both ways
- stand up to be counted yet, stand for nothing
- seek to run people down so we get to the top first
- run ourselves in circles going nowhere
Stay on the path that the Lord your God has commanded you to follow. Then you will live long and prosperous lives in the land you are about to enter and occupy.
32 I run in the path of Your commands, for You have set my heart free.
35 Direct me in the path of your commands, for there I find delight.
In the SPIRIT we ...
- are conscious of every step we take
- take steps directed by God through His Spirit
- are surefooted on the path
- have trodden on solid rock
- run in the paths of His commands
- walk slowly in discernment and wisdom
- walk safely within His ancient boundaries
- walk behind our Shepherd who leads us, not in front taking back the reigns
- walk beside those on the path
- share each step in stride
- run this race for His glory at His pace