Believing the Promises of God - in His Word

Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed… Without weakening in his faith… Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, being fully persuaded that God had power to do what He had promised. ~ Romans 4 [selected 18-21]



Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Day of BLESSINGS


I began today's blog before I left for church - but I'm glad I did not get back to it until just now. Today was LIFE of CHRIST Sunday at our church. There were baby dedications, baptisms, preaching, scripture readings, worship music, as well as welcoming new members into our congregation. What a special blessed day it was! The two people I had prayed would be baptized - God multiplied into a double portion - as four were added to the other three who were already scheduled. Wow! Only GOD!!! Praise Him!

As if that were not enough - right in the middle of it all - someone tapped me on the shoulder in the middle of worship. It was a woman from another one of my Bible studies who I had just prayed this morning would come to church today. She said, "No way," - but God said, "Yes, way, MY WAY," and there she was with the joy of Jesus on her face!!! I could barely contain my own worship and praise to God - I had to literally step out into the aisle so I could worship the LORD in FREEDOM - with hands raised to the heavens in Praise!!!

For those who followed the LORD in obedience today, may God's Word bless your heart.

Psalm 41:11
11 I know that You are pleased with me,
for my enemy does not triumph over me.
12 In my integrity You uphold me
and set me in Your presence forever.
13 Praise be to the LORD, the God of Israel,
from everlasting to everlasting.
Amen and Amen.

Psalm 25: 9-10
9 He guides the humble in what is right
and teaches them His way.
10 All the ways of the LORD are loving and faithful
for those who keep the demands of His covenant.
Choosing JOY,

Stephanie
PS: God said, "Happy 2nd Anniversary, Stephanie, thanks for listening when I spoke!"
[It's DAY 31 of 40 in the DESERT of WAITING]

No comments: