Believing the Promises of God - in His Word

Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed… Without weakening in his faith… Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, being fully persuaded that God had power to do what He had promised. ~ Romans 4 [selected 18-21]



Tuesday, October 28, 2008

SHEPHERD'S WALK at Sweetbriar










*************************************
Psalm 23
1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His Name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

As I prepare to leave for Mexico tomorrow with the Team from For the Fame of His Name, I wanted to share what God is also preparing, designing and completing as I type this. When I return from my missions trip (where I have the awesome privilege to speak to Mexican Pastor's and Elder's wives about discipleship in their churches and among their people) I will share more about SHEPHERD'S WALK and all God has given - and continues to give for the vision of it all! The paving has barely hardened and God is already supplying and providing - just as He has promised!

It is a Prayer of Faith Walk - that leads to the purity of The Sanctuary Area - the CIRCLE - the KEY to God's Presence - meeting one-on-one as each sojourner COMES to the TABLE of GOD!

Isaiah 40:21-23

21 Do you not know? Have you not heard?Has it not been told you from the beginning? Have you not understood since the earth was founded?
22 He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in. [all emphasis added]


Enjoy the pictures. It was just completed yesterday [the 27th] at 6PM. Share this with those you care about.

Choosing JOY in all the World,

Stephanie
[Led Home by the SHEPHERD]

1 comment:

Lori said...

Praying for your trip!! Can't wait to read about it!