Believing the Promises of God - in His Word

Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed… Without weakening in his faith… Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, being fully persuaded that God had power to do what He had promised. ~ Romans 4 [selected 18-21]



Sunday, February 1, 2009

And the Winner Is...



Just for fun our church sponsored its 2nd annual Chili Cook-Off Contest tonight for Super Bowl Sunday. My chili won 1st place! It has been cooking since Saturday afternoon. It was just fun to participate and each of the competition was of great variety of styles and flavors. I won by only 1 vote! Wow! Lots of fun! Thanks to those who participated and voted for my pot!
**********************************

I guess this qualifies me for the next Mexico Missions Team for sure! Huh?

Looking Upward and Choosing JOY,
Stephanie
aka [Estéfania]

No comments: