Believing the Promises of God - in His Word

Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed… Without weakening in his faith… Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, being fully persuaded that God had power to do what He had promised. ~ Romans 4 [selected 18-21]



Wednesday, July 30, 2008

MANNA in Your Tent























There was a dense fog hovering over the house this morning. The photos that you are viewing were taken just after dawn. These little tents of webs, soft and white, just appeared everywhere around my pond today. They reminded me of how God covers us with His TENT. They also looked like manna - or what you imagine it to look like... almost like spun sugar - pure white. God's Hand appears everywhere when we take notice!

WE CRY HOLY, HOLY, HOLY!
Psalm 30
A psalm. A song. For the dedication of the temple. Of David.
1 I will exalt you, O LORD, for You lifted me out of the depths and did not let my enemies gloat over me.
2 O LORD my God, I called to You for help and You healed me.
3 O LORD, You brought me up from the grave; You spared me from going down into the pit.
4 Sing to the LORD, you saints of His; praise His holy Name.
5 For His anger lasts only a moment, but His favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.
11 You turned my wailing into dancing; You removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,
12 that my heart may sing to You and not be silent.

LORD my God, I will give You thanks forever.


Exodus 16:15-17
15 When the Israelites saw it, they said to each other, "What is it?" For they did not know what it was. Moses said to them, "It is the bread the LORD has given you to eat. 16 This is what the LORD has commanded: 'Each one is to gather as much as he needs. Take an omer for each person you have in your tent.' "
17 The Israelites did as they were told; some gathered much, some little.
[emphasis mine]

Got Enough Manna?? Enough GRACE for today??

Choosing JOY,

Stephanie
[Trusting God's Heart]

No comments: